10-hour Construction Safety and Health Program
Advance in your career.
Learn how to file a complaint.
Learn how to prevent accidents.
Learn required topics for training.
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
No, they are voluntary. OSHA recommends outreach courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers. However, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, and Rhode Island have enacted laws mandating the training. Also, some employers, unions, organizations or other jurisdictions may also require this training.
No. All of our training is free to access, but once you complete and pay for the training, you will receive an OSHAcademy training record card. If you are required to have an OSHA Outreach card associated with the Department of Labor (DOL), please visit the US Dept of Labor's website.
Yes. Students and employers can validate a program or course certificate using our website. It's quick and easy! Best of all, by validating a certificate, you will know the certificate is valid and was issued by OSHAcademy. On the other hand, OSHA does not provide individual verification of student course completion cards or authorized trainer cards.
Yes. OSHAcademy training exceeds OSHA Outreach training as each course in this program has individual knowledge check activities and an open book final exam. This helps ensures you throughly understand the content.
Yes. OSHAcademy training exceeds OSHA Outreach training by providing an OSHAcademy 10-hour Construction Safety and Health program certificate, training record card, and two transcripts. OSHA Outreach training students receive only a completion card.
: praise or respect given
I cannot express enough how valued these courses are to someone in my position. OSHAcademy is a great way to stay sharp on regulations and industry best practices.
I am overwhelmed at the generosity of OSHAcademy. I truly appreciate the opportunity to learn through this institution. I have always recommended this training to employers and employees looking to build their knowledge.