11-hour Tattoo and Body Art Employee Safety Program
This program covers the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations for tattoo and body artists. It also provides general occupational safety and health topics that are important for any employee. This program will help employees meet safety training requirements for the tattoo and body art industry.Register Now Contact Us
Gain a competitive edge.
Reduce exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Meet state and federal requirements.
Prevent workplace violence.
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email our office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
This training program should meet the requirements for bloodborne pathogens training required by most cities and states for licensure. This program also provides specific safety recommendations from the CDC regarding tattoo and body art practioners.
We recommend contacting your local regulatory agency to verify this training will meet their specific requirements.
: praise or respect given
This course (755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Management) was thorough, not only as a resource for learning and expanding knowledge of Bloodborne Pathogens but also in preparing exposure control plans/policies and how training should be presented to employees. In comparison to other courses I've taken over the years, this one definitely explains the administrative side of things better, in a clear and concise manner.