36-hour Safety Committee Chair Program
Many states require an employer to establish a safety committee to support a safe and healthy workplace. This program is designed to help develop the knowledge and skills of the safety committee leader. With a trained leader in place, committees will be a more powerful force for positive change within their organization.Register Now Contact Us
Advance in your career.
Develop leadership skills.
Manage safety committee.
Gain safety responsibilities.
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
Like most safety training, our certificates "certify" you have completed a formal course of study. OSHAcademy certificates do not certify you as a "qualified" safety professional or trainer. And, of course, OSHA does not "certify" anyone as a qualified safety professional either.
: praise or respect given
OSHAcademy is one of the few safety training organizations with a well tailored learning experience. All modules are well organized to meet my expections. I will gladly say that OSHAcademy is a world class learning environment for any safety professional.
My employment is thriving as a direct result of my taking advantage of the incredible courses you have developed. I have gone from entry level to SAFETY MANAGER in 2 1/2 years due to my knowledge & ability to put it to use. I never neglect to attribute that to OSHAcademy.