40-hour EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety Hazard Awareness for Contractors
Gain a competitive edge.
Work towards a government-contracted job.
Meet training requirements.
Understand federal safety and health regulations.
- 500 EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety and Health: Sections 1-6
- 501 EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety and Health: Sections 7-13
- 502 EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety and Health: Sections 14-19
- 503 EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety and Health: Sections 20-26
- 504 EM 385-1-1 Construction Safety and Health: Sections 27-34
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
To purchase certificates for the EM-385-1-1 training, you must purchase the program certificates as a whole. You cannot purchase an individual course certificate for only one of the 500-level courses.
This training is approved and accepted as EM 385-1-1 training through OSHAcademy Safety and Health Training. The federal government, including NAVFAC, does not approve training programs. Government requirements are only that you must be educated in and comply with the safety standards. Upon completion of this training and payment for certificates is processed, students will receive certificates from OSHAcademy Safety and Health Training.
: praise or respect given
I just have to say that this website is amazing. I know I am a good safety leader, but, with the courses you have, I can be the best. The courses are easy to understand and fun. I just love what you have done, with the ability to take the course for free and pay for the certificate and go at your own pace to get the most from the courses. It is great!