10-hour Healthcare: Central Supply Safety Program
This program provides critical training on several important topics for those who work in a central supply location, including how to prevent latex allergies, common hospital hazards, as well as hazardous chemical safety (including glutaraldehyde, mercury, and ethylene oxide).Register Now Contact Us
Protect yourself from latex allergies.
Protect yourself from hazardous chemicals.
Protect yourself from ergonomic injuries.
Increase your knowledge on common hospital hazards.
- 105 Hazard Communication: Basic
- 144 Introduction to OSHA
- 170 Healthcare: Latex Allergies
- 171 Healthcare: Hazardous Chemicals
- 172 Healthcare: Glutaraldehyde Safety
- 173 Healthcare: Mercury Safety
- 179 Healthcare: Introduction to Common Hospital Hazards
- 182 Healthcare: Ethylene Oxide Safety
- 623 Healthcare: Preventing Ergonomic Injuries
- 624 Healthcare: Slip, Trip, and Fall Prevention
- 656 Bloodborne Pathogens in the Healthcare Setting
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email our office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
When you complete one of our training programs, you're completing a recognized certificate program. Our programs are designed to help educate employees, supervisors and managers in various occupational safety and health topics.
If you are trying to transition into the safety and health field, then our programs will help you build a strong foundation in work-related safety and health. OSHA courses, such as the OSHA 10 and OSHA 30, only discuss rules and regulations. Our programs are designed to help teach supervisors and managers how to create effective safety and health programs within a company. If you are trying to break into the safety and health field, these are essential skills you will need.
Once you complete and purchase certificates for one of our training programs, you can list it on your resume under the category of professional development. We cannot say our programs will guarantee you a job in the OSH field; however, they certainly will help you build knowledge. Obtaining a job in the OSH field depends on several factors, such as your job aspirations, experience in the field and how well you interview.
Some colleges and universities, such as Columbia Southern University (an accredited university in Orange Beach, Alabama) grants credits for our 132-Hour OSH professional program. Additionally, some professions and organizations require individuals to meet CEU requirements which can be fulfilled by taking our training in many cases. You should always check with schools and other organizations to ensure they will accept our training.
: praise or respect given
Your methodology of offering the training free first and then leave us the choice of paying for the certificate is something to admire and be grateful for! Thanks a lot for helping people like me to continue improving our career on safety and health.