162-hour Construction Safety and Health Manager Program
Effectively manage safety and health program.
Protect fellow employees from accidents.
Build on leadership skills.
- 702 Effective Accident Investigation
- 703 Introduction to OSH Training
- 705 Hazard Communication Program
- 706 Conducting a Job Hazard Analysis
- 708 OSHA 300 Recordkeeping
- 709 Personal Protective Equipment
- 710 Energy Control Program - LOTO
- 712 Safety Supervision and Leadership
- 715 Electrical Safety Basics
- 717 Emergency Action Plans
- 718 Fire Prevention Plans
- 722 Ergonomics Program Management
- 744 Working with OSHA
- 751 Hearing Conservation Program Mgmt
- 755 Bloodborne Pathogens Program Mgmt
- 800 Intro to Construction Safety Mgmt
- 802 Trench and Excavation Safety
- 803 Scaffold Safety Program Mgmt
- 804 Scaffold Erection and Inspection
- 805 Fall Protection in Construction
- 806 Focus Four - Falls
- 807 Focus Four: Caught In-Between Hazards
- 808 Focus Four - Struck-By
- 809 Focus Four - Electrocution
- 810 Hand and Power Tool Safety
- 813 Construction Worksite Safety
- 814 Heavy Equipment Safety
- 815 Demolition Safety
- 816 Confined Space Safety in Construction
- 820 Cranes and Derrick Safety I
- 821 Cranes and Derrick Safety II
- 833 Developing a Construction SMS
- 850 Health Hazards in Construction
When you register for an OSHAcademy student account, you will be able to complete and track your training using our online Learning Management System (LMS). After registering, you will be able to edit your account profile and track your individual training from your personal LMS dashboard. Once you make a payment, you can view exam scores and, if purchased, print your PDF certificates.
It's Fast, Easy, and Safe!
If you are already an OSHAcademy student, you can update your enrollment through your student dashboard. Need help? Call or email or office.Register Now!
Final Course Exam
After studying the course material and completing the knowledge check activities, students can take the course exam. The course exam is designed to test the students understanding of the course material. Course exams are composed of multiple choice questions selected from our extensive question bank.
- Exams vary in length, from 10 questions to 50 questions, depending on the course content. Most exams are 20 questions in length.
- You have two (2) hours to complete the course exam.
- The exam is open book. You can use course modules, review notes, or the course study guide to help answer questions.
- You must achieve a minimum score of 70% to pass the exam.
- You may retake the final exam if you fail to pass it:
- You may take an exam three (3) times within a 48-hour period.
- After the third attempt, students must wait 48 hours before attempting the exam again. During this time, you should review the course material to improve your understanding.
- After each exam, you receive an email with information on missed questions. We encourage you to review the course material to improve your understanding.
- When you pass the final exam, you may not retake the exam to raise your score.
When you complete the 192-hour Construction Safety and Health Professional program, you also complete four additional programs. When purchasing certificates for this program, you will receive a program certificate for each of these programs:
Like most safety training, our certificates "certify" you have completed a formal course of study. OSHAcademy certificates do not certify you as a "qualified" construction safety manager. And, of course, OSHA does not "certify" anyone as a qualified construction safety manager either.
In the USA, to be "certified" as a qualified safety manager you need to meet experience and educational requirements and successfully pass an exam from a credentialing organization like the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (www.bcsp.com) or the Institute for Safety and Health Management (www.ishm.org). ISHM specifically offers a Certified Safety and Health Manager (CSHM) credential which you should research if you are interested in getting certified.
OSHAcademy students that have already completed and paid for their training may qualify for a discounted price when purchasing a new program.
To determine if you qualify for a discount and how much the discount might be, our staff will need to evaluate your OSHAcademy transcript.
Please contact our office and our staff would be happy help!
: praise or respect given
I do really enjoy the learnings and empowering my technical vocabularies in a word-class-safety culture and convinced in the high importance of having safety committee educated, trained and effective, not only for saving lives but as well as saving thousands of dollars to the management.
Thank you for making me aware of possible dangerous situations that exist on the job site and what common mistakes to avoid so I don't injure myself or a coworker. I also appreciated the statistics on injuries related to nail guns. The break down of each type of trigger was informative and I was unaware different triggers even existed. Thank you safety first!